Domestic Cleaning Newcastle & The North East
Try our professional domestic cleaning and ironing services at times to suit you, available on a daily, weekly or fortnightly basis.
We only hire reliable, dependable, trustworthy individuals who understand our commitment to high standards and professional integrity. We carefully check the background and references of each and every employee. Because your personal safety and security are our top priority, all of our cleaners are fully insured and bonded, so you can rest assured that we’ll treat your home as we would our own.
Before we send you a cleaner we provide an extensive in-house training and keep the cleaners to work in a team where we constantly supervise them until they are ready. After that we monitor our cleaning staff through regular inspections, field supervision, and detailed record keeping.
All of our staff learn to follow proper procedures, are detail oriented, and thoroughly complete specific tasks in order to achieve the quality you deserve.
Why we differ from our competition:
- Trained, vetted and insured cleaners.
- Same cleaner every time.
- Security! All our cleaners are trained into safe key-holding. We will never have your keys with the address held on one place and if we lose your keys we will pay for new ones to be cut.
- Immediate cleaner replacement in case of holidays, sickness etc.
- No minimum term contract.
- Convenience! Various payment methods.
- Pay only when using the service.
- Easy Pay by Standing order or Direct Debit.
Our vetting is carefully done to ensure that a cleaner will stay with you for a good period of time. We know that it takes a lot to allow a stranger into your premises hence the reason why we make all the adequate steps to guarantee the peace of mind of our clients by ensuring that all our cleaners are full vetted.
The vetting procedure includes:
- References - Our vetting manager has gone through an advance training course to ensure that the references are genuine and that the referees are giving a true and honest appraisal of the applicant.
- Proof of address.
- Next of kin details - We ensure that the details of the applicant’s next of kin are taken.
Of course, we're very careful with your belongings, but it's good to know that you are protected against loss and/or breakage that may occur while we clean your home. We have Employers Liability insurance for up to £10, 000, 000 and Public Liability insurance for up to £2, 000, 000 (increased cover can be arranged on request) and more importantly we have Treatment Risk and Lost of Keys Risk included. Copy of the company’s policy can be provided on request.
Your contract continues as long as you want. We would need two weeks notice in order to cancel your cleaning service.
We ensure you that you will get a cost effective and reliable service. You will get the best value with us and our rates are economical enough to win business in open competition.